Sessions will be 90 minutes in length and consist of either a themed group of presentations or a workshop.
A themed group of presentations will include four presentations, 15 minutes in length each, with an additional five minutes for questions and answers. Alternatively, a workshop can include a training session or demonstration, structured as per your preference.
Session nominees will need to provide the following information:
- Name, affiliation and contact details
- Proposed session title
- Session type - whether the session will be a themed group of presentations (up to 4 presentations) or a workshop
- Maximum number of participants (if you are proposing a workshop)
- Abstract (brief overview of the session and its value to the conference)
- Proposed session chair (name and affiliation of the person who will chair the session)
- Equipment required for the session (e.g. data projector or necessity for participants to bring their own laptop)
Session nominations will be reviewed by the conference organising committee. The final decision will be prioritised based on the value of the session to the conference and the anticipated popularity.
Session nominations close on Friday 30 November 2018.